Charlotte Painting - Professional & Affordable Painters
At Bergen’s Contracting & Repair Inc., our painters focus on exceptional detail and quality. The most important factor in painting is surface preparation. Great surface preparation is the key to outstanding results. Prep right, and the paint job will turn out great. Rush through prep, skip a step (or two) to save money and/or time, and the paint job will not be nearly as good or last as long.
EXTERIOR PAINTING PROJECTS
Attention to detail is what sets us apart from all other companies in the area. We use the same process from a small home to a large commercial building.
All our exterior painting projects use the following process:
- Paint area is thoroughly cleaned using a pressure washer & bleach (to remove mildew) to ensure all dirt, loose paint and debris is removed from the painting surface
- Scraped & sanded to remove all peeling paint
- Damaged or rotten trim is replaced with no-rot trim
- Holes and cracks are filled – 50 Year Elastromeric caulking
INTERIOR PAINTING PROJECTS
When it comes to someone entering your home to do a project, you want to make certain you use a company you can trust. Our professional painters take care of your home from the moment they step in the door. We treat your home like we would treat our own home. We make sure every piece of furniture is covered and secured prior to painting. We pay attention to every detail of the painting project from planning to prep-work to clean-up. Let us do all the work so you do not have to worry about a thing.
All our interior painting projects use the following process:
- Make sure areas are covered & protected
- Make sure all walls are lightly sanded
- “Point up” repairs are made
- Putty all holes & caulk all voids
- Use high-quality interior walls / ceiling / trim paint
Don't need painting or need additional home repair services? We also offer remodeling services and deck and porch repair.
Call Us Today At ♦ (704) 889-2020
"What People Are Saying About Us."
Pete and his crew were great to work with! The job was finished quickly and they left the job site clean every day. They finished my project in 5 weeks (including bad weather) and my porch is fabulous. I would highly recommend them!!